Gravic, Inc. Celebrates its 40th anniversary!
In 2019, we were pleased to celebrate 40 years of success. The vast majority of companies never realize this milestone, especially in the software and technology industry. We would like to thank all of our employees, partners, and customers for helping us achieve this great milestone and to leading us onto future anniversaries. During this time, we have traveled the world helping customers achieve their goals. We are always striving toward our core purpose of Improving Society Through Innovation and will continue to innovate to meet this purpose. Here’s to the next forty years!
News about our product lines may be found here: Remark Software and Shadowbase Software.
Improving Society Through Innovation® in Action
Gravic’s innovative products and services benefit society directly by delivering value and expected results. Please see the set of values that guide us in how we do business in pursuit of our core purpose. Additionally, we allocate a portion of our profits to outside efforts. To further Gravic, Inc.’s purpose of improving society through innovation, we are continuously finding and acting on ways where we can make a difference in the world. Take a look at some of our recent efforts:
- Gravic Way Scholarship: Each year, Gravic awards scholarships to several local graduating high school seniors who demonstrate an alignment with Gravic’s core purpose: To Improve Society Through Innovation.
- Good Works: Several Gravic employees spent a Saturday volunteering with this organization, helping repair a retired truckdriver’s mobile home.
- Hurricane Dorian Relief Efforts: Gravic and its employees made donations for hurricane relief to the organization National Association of the Bahamas (NAB) to aid those affected by hurricane Dorian.
- Veterans Multi-Service Center of Philadelphia: Gravic made an annual donation to this center, which provides services, programs, opportunity and advancement to veterans of the U.S. military and their families.
- CMMD Foundation: Gravic and employees donated to this charity organization of volunteers, runners, walkers, and cyclists committed to helping those who are fighting cancer.
- Bridge of Hope: Gravic employees donated food to this nonprofit organization, which serves local families facing homelessness by helping to provide shelter, food, and emotional support. In all, employees filled 18 twenty-gallon totes, with each box containing a complete meal.
- Home of the Sparrow: Gravic donated to this local organization that serves women facing homelessness to secure housing, achieve long-term stability, and chart new paths for their future, including education.
- National Fragile X Foundation: Gravic employees donated to the “X Strides 2019 Southeast Pennsylvania Race,” which helps support families, raise awareness, and fund research towards treatments and a cure.
- CityTeam Chester: Gravic donates frozen turkeys for local needy families each Thanksgiving through Philadelphia radio station WMGK’s annual “John DeBella Turkey Drop.”
- Samaritan’s Purse: Each November, Gravic employees donate over thirty gift boxes filled with toys, school supplies, and small personal items to needy children around the world through Samaritan’s Purse’s program, Operation Christmas Child.