News about our product lines may be found here: Remark Software and Shadowbase Software.
Improving Society Through Innovation® in Action
Gravic’s innovative products and services benefit society directly by delivering value and expected results. Please see the set of values that guide us in how we do business in pursuit of our core purpose. Additionally, we allocate a portion of our profits to outside efforts. To further Gravic, Inc.’s purpose of improving society through innovation, we are continuously finding and acting on ways where we can make a difference in the world. Take a look at some of our recent efforts:
- Gravic Way Scholarship: Each year, Gravic awards scholarships to several local graduating high school seniors who demonstrate an alignment with Gravic’s core purpose: To Improve Society Through Innovation.
- Hurricane Florence Relief Efforts: Gravic made donations for hurricane relief to three regional Carolina charities to aid those affected by the hurricane.
- Veterans Multi-Service Center of Philadelphia: Gravic supports this center that provides services, programs, opportunity and advancement to Veterans of the U.S. military and their families.
- CMMD Foundation: Gravic employees participated in and donated to this charity of volunteers, runners, walkers, and cyclists committed to making a difference in their community and in the lives of those fighting cancer.
- Bringing Hope Home: Gravic donates to this local organization that provides grants for unexpected financial needs (essential household bills) and emotional support to families who have a member with cancer.
- The Arc of Chester County: Gravic donates to this provider of lifetime services to people with developmental and intellectual disabilities and their families.
- Pennsylvania Center for Adapted Sports: Gravic supports this nonprofit that provides competitive sport and recreational programs for people with disabilities.
- Amber Elchert Foundation: Gravic supports this foundation that provides assistance to special needs children and their families, while building awareness of these needs within a community.
- National Fragile X Foundation: Gravic employees participated in and donated to the “X Strides 2018 Southeast Pennsylvania Race,” which helps support families, raise awareness, and fund research towards treatments and a cure.
- Love from Liam: Gravic supports this charity, which raises awareness and funding for children battling Retinoblastoma (pediatric cancer of the retina) and other childhood cancers who are receiving treatment at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia.
- Race for Hope Philadelphia: Gravic supports this race, which benefits the National Brain Tumor Society to advance research and public policy for new and better treatment availability and cure discovery.
- Cityteam Chester: Gravic donates frozen turkeys for local needy families at Thanksgiving through Philadelphia radio station WMGK’s annual “John DeBella Turkey Drop.”
- Samaritan’s Purse: Each November, Gravic employees donate over thirty gift boxes filled with toys, school supplies, and small personal items to needy children around the world through Operation Christmas Child.
- Family Support Services: Each holiday season, Gravic employees donate fifteen meals to local needy families through this nonprofit organization that creates programs for needy young children.