Improving Society Through Innovation® in Action
Gravic’s innovative products and services benefit society directly by delivering value and expected results. Please see the set of values that guide us in how we do business in pursuit of our core purpose. Additionally, we allocate a portion of our profits to outside efforts. To further Gravic, Inc.’s purpose of improving society through innovation, we are continuously finding and acting on ways where we can make a difference in the world. Take a look at some of our recent efforts:
- Susan G. Komen Foundation: Gravic supports the Susan G. Komen Foundation for breast cancer research by participating in the annual Race for the Cure.
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society: Gravic employees walk in the annual Leukemia and Lymphoma Society’s Light the Night Walk. Thousands of people raise pledges and bring their families and friends to support the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s mission to cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin’s disease and myeloma, and to improve the quality of life of patients and their families.
- Brandywine Conservancy: Brandywine Conservancy is a non-profit organization dedicated to the preservation of open space and the surrounding countryside in Chester County. Gravic supports this preservation by participating in the Brandywine Conservancy’s annual Radnor Hunt Races in Malvern, Pennsylvania.
- Gravic Way Scholarship: Each year Gravic assists several local graduating high school seniors by awarding scholarships for students who demonstrate an alignment with Gravic’s core purpose: To Improve Society Through Innovation.
- Family Support Services: Each holiday season, Gravic employees donate over a dozen meals to local needy families through Family Support Services, a non-profit organization, which creates programs that address young children’s needs.
- Samaritan’s Purse: Each holiday season, Gravic employees donate over thirty gift boxes filled with toys, school supplies, candy, and small personal items to needy children around the world through Operation Christmas Child.
- Other Donations Given to: American Cancer Society, American Red Cross, ALS Association, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, Imagine No Malaria, Chester County SPCA, Bournelyf Special Camp, National Fragile X Foundation, City Team Ministries, and Spruce Lake Ministries.
For specific product line news please visit the Remark Software and Shadowbase Software websites.